1. TO HIRE A VARIETY OF PROFILES
- The profiles of 80% of recruits are that of former armed forces personnel looking for a new operational career in France or abroad. DCI Group offers a new experience which, while in some ways a change from a military career, also includes elements of continuity. DCI Group also welcomes profiles from all aviation and defence professions and hires young candidates fresh from business school. We also run work-study placements so they can take their first steps in the world of work.
2. TO OFFER A STIMULATING ENVIRONMENT
- DCI Group offers an attractive work environment for all: working on projects, cross-sector work, international team management and an inter-cultural environment. Such features really bring out the best in our staff. DCI is a company that has been involved in increasing France’s standing around the world for more than 45 years: a committed and operational team, fully dedicated to the transfer of French know-how to countries friendly to France. A team of enthusiastic and receptive men and women who enjoy a challenge, sharing knowledge and sharing their experience.
# A PARTNER TO THE ARMED FORCES
SINCE 2011, DCI HAS BEEN WORKING WITH THE MINISTRY OF ARMED FORCES ON NEW CAREERS FOR FORMER MILITARY PERSONNEL.
3. A CONSTRUCTIVE SOCIAL DIALOGUE
- Senior management and social partners meet regularly to discuss employee-related matters. For example, an agreement on setting up a collective pensions plan (a PERCOL), an agreement on equal opportunities for men and women and quality of life at work and a profit-sharing agreement were all signed in 2019. A distance working agreement was signed in 2020.
4. ENSURING HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
- The safety of employees is a constant concern at DCI Group. The Group has adopted a preventive approach regarding safety in the workplace.
5. GENDER EQUALITY
Since 1 September 2019, companies with more than 250 employees have been required to publish an index on equal opportunities for men and women.
This tool evaluates the differences about pay between men and women in companies, and correcting them if necessary.
This index is based on five indicators measured according to a scale of legally-defined points:
- The pay gap between men and women: 27 points/40
- The pay rise rate gap between men and women: 20 points/20
- The promotion rate gap between men and women: 15 points/15
- The proportion of employees returning from maternity leave who received an increase on their return when increases occurred while they were on leave: 15 points/15
- The number of women among the top ten highest-paid employees: 0 point/10
For the reference period of 2021, DCI Group scored 77 points out of 100 on this index.