The International Cyber Security Forum (FIC) is the leading event in Europe when it comes to digital trust and security.
DCI Group, operator of the Ministry for the Armed Forces for the international transfer of the French Armed Forces’ know-how, will be present, along with our partners, at the 2021 edition.
Since 2015, DCI Group has been strengthening its partnership with the French Cyber Defence Command (COMCYBER). This body brings all Cyber Defence units from the Armed Forces under the authority of the military Chief of Staff (CEMA).
In 2021, DCI Group and the French company Cyber Test Systems (CTS), experts in training platforms and cyber exercises, agreed a new strategic partnership to develop and propose new joint offers internationally.
The crisis exercises offered by DCI Group and CTS are based on real threats and hundreds of tried and tested operational scenarios. DCI Group and Cyber Test Systems offer their military (armed forces) and civilian (agencies and Operators of Vital Importance) partners support as they develop their cyber capabilities and position.
Our tailored services include in particular:
- basic and advanced Cyber Defence training courses,
- building and running crisis exercises based on real threats and tried and tested operational scenarios,
- providing Hybrid Cyber Range training platforms and technical evaluation (e.g. penetration tests)
- consulting and assistance
- comparing and certifying products (performance, cyber security, stability and high availability)
Come and meet our experts at Stand F2!