DCI Group supports France’s partner countries and manufacturers in developing their capabilities in state and military Drones: micro / mini- Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs), tactical drones and MALE (medium-altitude long-endurance) drones. We also offer support and assistance in the field of Counter-UAV (C-UAV).
Our “tailored” services cover all your needs:
- Support for Defence manufacturers: R&D, provision of ATECHSYS test centres (ground and air tests), support for C-UAV trials,
- Basic, advanced or operational training for UAV pilots, operators (sensors), analysts (imagery) and mechanics,
- Training and simulation: construction and/or running of “turnkey” UAV training centres, assistance for exercices based on real operational scenarios, provision of adversary forces for counter-UAV training, etc.
- Drones as a service: operating state or military drone fleets (ex: ISR), data collecting, UAV tracking services, etc.
- Defence & Security Expertise: consulting, assistance, doctrines, concepts of operations (CONOPS), UAV procurement assistance, etc.
Our training services can be provided in France at DCI Group’s drone training centre, the International Academic and Aeronautical Training Centre (CIF-AA) at the Salon-de-Provence air base, and/or at two ATECHSYS test and training centres in the South of France. Or we can provide them in the partner country itself thanks to our mobile simulators, drones and teams.
Our operational experts can be seconded to your forces for all consulting and assistance missions.
You may be interested in
DCI Group completes the acquisition of Atechsys
In early 2021, DCI Group completed the acquisition of Atechsys which specialises in smart drone solutions and associated resources: a design office and test and training centres. [...]
Operational Training & Simulation
We train your soldiers, engineers, pilots, operators, mechanics, special forces and homeland security forces across the entire operational spectrum of the French Armed Forces and Gendarmerie. [...]